URGENTLY REQUIRED - SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER IN LITTLETON, MASSACHUSETTS FOR 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
Our client, a world leading medical device company in Littleton, Massachusetts is urgently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team on a 6 month contract with an opportunity of extension or converting to a permanent position.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to:
* Design and develop electromechanical products based on requirements
* Implements and maintains the project plans for new technology programs.
* Mentors and provides technical assistance as required.
* Ensures appropriate documentation is maintained and completed for new technology programs, ensuring that information is transferred to product line specific areas during commercialization phase.
* Plans, designs reviews and oversees the testing of devices according to international electrical emission, immunity and safety standards.
* Finds and evaluates new ideas and new technologies.
* Provides information to senior management regarding the impact of new technology programs or new product lines acquisitions on the business
Qualifications & Experience required
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, biomedical engineering
- 5+ Years of experience with B.S.
- Power electronics experience
- Working with High voltages (up to 400-500v)
Specialized Knowledge Required
* Expert knowledge of international medical electrical safety standards (EN-60601-1)
* Familiar with PCB and schematic layout tools
* System level design expertise
Benefits of working with us?
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skill set, then I look forward to hearing from you.
relocation would be at own expense but rate can compensate
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.