Our Client are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a well-known engineering consultancy on a 12 month contract. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be actively involved in generating conceptual and detailed designs to support teams across the business.
Duties will also include:
- Independently perform and deliver Conceptual / FEED and / or detailed engineering packages of work, and satisfy requirements specified by the Client or Project.
- Assisting management distributing multifaceted electrical designs on key industrial projects, chiefly in mining (predominantly using the software DigSilent)
- Delivery of electrical design and execution projects, power studies and system upgrades.
- Supporting Team Leads/ Junior Engineers managing risk, project delivery, quality and service
- Development of electrical design and implementation deliverable, including Requirements Specifications and Scopes of Work
- Development of technical standards for industrial facilities
- HV, LV and MV electrical distribution design projects
- On site commissioning (various locations)
- Be able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
*Quantities, calculations and cost estimates
*BHP experience is preferable
12 month contract (open ended contract)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018