Currently looking for a Senior EIM Consultant starting with a 6 month contract with a view to extend based in Sydney.
As the EIM consultant, you will be experienced in a leadership role in the architecture of pre and post sales solutions to meet client requirements. In delivering these solutions, you will partner with all key stakeholders, Clients, Partners (OpenText) and internal members to clearly understand business and technology requirements, creation and presentation of proposals through to the delivery of these solutions, customer acceptance and transition to support.
You should be an expert in the latest technology and trends in the EIM domain and have a proven track record in advising business leaders how to gain value from these technologies and as appropriate challenging client strategies and perceptions about solutions.
- Work with customers to understand business and technology challenges.
- Define and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design, propose and present technology solutions to meet client business needs
- Own the development and delivery of a solution either individually or as part of a team
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on budget delivery
- Build detailed service scope and ensuring the service solution fits the requirements, including estimating and scheduling
- Pursue marketing activities to promote company, help generate work and cross sell company skills.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Proven experience in leading roles in architecting and successful delivery of large scale projects
- Ability to understand broad and high level business needs and to transform these requirements into appropriate technology solutions
- Have a strong background supporting the full solution development lifecycleSound industry expertise in Finance, Government, Telecommunications and Critical Infrastructure
- Experience with related EIM technologies and product integration's i.e. integration with SharePoint
- Experience in defining information architectures (categories and attributes, user access) based on Content Suite to support document and records management solutions
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of Content Suite with the ability to assist in defining solution architecture design
- 5 years Extensive experience in end-to-end project delivery implementing OpenText Content Server administration (ideally v10.5) and preferably with experience with the following OTCS modules
Engineering Document Management suite:
- Automatiic document numbering
- Controlled revision tracking
- Advanced state management
- Web reports (MUST HAVE)
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the skills / experience, please apply for this role ASAP and i will be in contact to discuss furthur for more information please contact Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com