A leading Public Sector Organisation seek an experienced Drupal Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for for the quality of site architecture and ensure digital solutions are implemented in accordance with best practice.
- Maintenance and further development of Content Management System
- Mentoring junior Developers
- Development and deployment of code using Drupal full-stack development
- Creation of appropriate documentation
- Strong commercial experience of Drupal 7 and 8, primarily back-end
- Extensive knowledge of Drupal Architecture
- Experience coding with PHP, developing web applications using Drupal
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing team with progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the role or you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales