Progressive is looking to hire senior drilling engineers for a top oil and gas service company.
SENIOR DRILLING ENGINEER
- Prepare the well design, well planning and drilling program.
- Prepare the technical specifications for drilling equipment and services required for field development in consultation with department concerned.
- Prepare Tender Plan and Invitation of Bid Document, conduct Technical and Techno-Commercial evaluations, and prepare Award Recommendation.
- Verify and inspect the provision of materials and equipment for drilling operation and assure all requirements, special terms and conditions are met.
- Attend and participate in the meetings related to drilling organized by operators and partners upon Drilling Manager's request.
- Technically support all the managers in related department upon their request in terms of Drilling Engineering and Operations.
- Participated in preparing Work Programs and Budgets for Drilling Section.
- Direct and supervise the on-site work of the drilling contractor and service companies through consultation with Drilling Manager.
- A recognized bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 12 years of experience in offshore rig activities and various engineering work including 3 years of supervisory experience in drilling operation preferably with offshore drilling experience.
- Familiar with operator and partners established Policies, Guidelines, and Procedure on drilling matter and knowledge on well completion work would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using a variety of drilling software, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint also a bonus.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all level of staff and Management in multicultural environment.
- Must have leadership qualities and a team player.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.