Senior Sitecore Developer
- Boost your CV and work with a global client in the IT and Accounting space
- Put your Salesforce skills and qualification to use
- Immediate Start!
Put your Salesforce Project experience to practice! Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sitecore Developer to work with one of the leading consulting businesses in the world during an initial 3 months contract with the possibility of extension.
You will be reporting to the engagement director of this creative and collaborative development team to plan, develop and deliver high-quality digital platforms across a nationwide network of high-profile clients. You will be working on projects across Melbourne on site or on internal applications.
Your skills and experience
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification essential
- Dev certification and FSLcertification preferred
- Minimum 1 Salesforce project experience, either with Sitecore MVC or Sitecore Webforms
- Strong understanding of design patterns and high quality software experience
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will proceed immediately. If you are interested and available please respond with an updated CV and availability to start work!
Please note that you need full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com