- Initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Positive, friendly and outcome focused culture
- Immediate Start
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you will be developing reports, identifying opportunities and generating creative solutions to assist driving business decisions.
You will develop, improve and maintain BI systems; and have a strong MicroStrategy background, including designing, architecture, development and administration.
- Bachelor degree with 2+ years of work experience in MicroStrategy design, architecture, development or administration
- Hands-on experience with one or more databases such as Teradata/Oracle
- Proficient in MicroStrategy 10.x product suites including Developer, Architect, Object Manager and Command Manager
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to optimise, analyse, and improve database SQL performance
- Possibility of extension
- Opportunity to consult for global firms
- Friendly and flexible environment
How to apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ariadne Mattos on www.linkedin.com/in/ariadne-mattos
Full Australian working rights are required for this contract as we do not offer sponsorship.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018