- Work for a well known Industry Leader at a competitive daily rate.
- Initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension.
- Positive, friendly and outcome focused culture, immediate Start!
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will work developing reports, identifying opportunities and generating creative solutions to assist driving business decisions. You will develop, improve, and maintain BI systems, with the end user in mind and have a strong MicroStrategy background, including designing, architecture, development and administration.
- Understand business requirements and assist in the development of dashboards, visualizations and solutions tailored to business needs.
- Develop business intelligence applications for data analysis, optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using MicroStrategy.
- Create dashboards and reports for MicroStrategy Web and Mobile.
- Create Schema Objects (facts, attributes, transformations) and Application Objects (filters, metrics, prompts, templates) to build documents and reports.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years' work experience in MicroStrategy design, architecture, development or administration.
- Hands on experience with one or more databases such as Teradata/Oracle.
- Proficient in MicroStrategy 10.x product suites including Developer, Architect, Object Manager and Command Manager.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyse, and improve database SQL performance.
If this person is you please apply with your updated CV and availability to start work!
You must have full Australian working rights to apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com