Senior RPG Developer - 6 month contract (will extend) - Sydney
Progressive Recruitment is currently working with one of our key clients and resourcing for a Senior Report Program Generator Developer with a strong background in Systems Analysis.
The organisation are a $13 billion FMCG organisation with locations across Australia, New Zealand and China. They are transforming their business and challenging the status quo of retail, creating a great place to work with their 6,000 employees all passionate about achieving their purpose of Successful Independents.
The initial engagement will be a 6 month contract and has a strong possibility of extending. The senior developer will work in conjunction with a small team to manage the ERP business management software. Your role will be to ensure the business has uninterrupted operations, by assisting the business solutions team in any interface and data related incidents.
What you'll be doing:
- Interacting with business stake holders to gather the requirements
- Preparing the Technical requirements for any development changes and vetting (QA) of design documents
- iSeries development following the organisations Development standards.
- Keep track of application health and maintaining the quality of code
- Assisting in the development of ERP modules pertaining to integration and user interface.
- Maintenance of data quality and applying the data fixes as and when required.
What you'll bring:
- 6 years' experience working with RPG language.
- Working in a FMCG industry is preferred, however not essential for the role.
- Data analysis skills and knowledge of SQL
- Able to work as part of a team..
What we can offer you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- State of the art facilities, including café, free gym, tennis courts, BBQ's, close to public transport, free and secure onsite car parking, WiFi facilities, break out/ collaboration spaces
- Training opportunities - your personal development is important to us
- Added benefits - Well-being days, extra leave days just for you; subsided vacation care; corporate health benefits and much more .
- RPG and SQL skills essential
- Senior Analyst and developer role which needs excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please APPLY NOW.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018