Senior IBM Infosphere Developer - Sydney - 6 month contract
Progressive IT is currently working with one of our key clients and resourcing for a Senior IBM Inforsphere Developer with a strong hands on background. The initial engagement will be a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extending.
In this role, you will work in conjunction with a small team to:
- Build IBM MDM AE Services
- Design and develop IBM MDM AE 11.x data model
- Perform data load activities
- Build De-Duplication processes in MDM
- Perform IBM MDM AE deployments
- Service integration with other applications
- Build email notifications
- Install MDM application
- Backup and restore MDM code and data
What you'll bring:
- 5 years' experience working with MDM and IBM Infosphere
- Working in a FMCG industry is preferred, however not essential for the role.
- Strong background in MDM.
- Able to work as part of a team.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive remuneration package
- State of the art facilities, including café, free gym, tennis courts, BBQ's, close to public transport, free and secure onsite car parking, WiFi facilities, break out/ collaboration spaces
- Training opportunities - your personal development is important to us
- Added benefits - Well-being days, extra leave days just for you; subsided vacation care; corporate health benefits and much more .
- MDM and IBM Infosphere skills essential
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018