Im currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a 6 months contract with one of the big four banks based in Sydney CBD starting within the next 2 - 4 weeks. Great daily rate on offer !!!
You will be joining a growing and newly formed DevOps team within the bank who are looking to welcome a senior DevOps engineer who can think outside of the box and is open to new ways of doing things.
Essentials needed for this role:
- 3 + Years' experience within a DevOps role previously
- AWS - hands on experience implementing AWS services in a variety of computing environments.
- Scripting experience with - Powershell, Bash etc
- Experience with CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Salt or Ansible
- CI tools - Jenkins, Bamboo and Teamcity
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases
- Experience with development and automated testings
Other basic skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with revision control source code - Git, SVN, Mercurial and Perforce
- Practical Linux and Windows based systems skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Knowledge or IP networking VPNs, DNS, Load balancing and firewalls
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested to discuss please don't hesitate to apply for a further discussion. Interviews for this role will be happening this week.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018