Im currently Looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a 6 months contract with this role based in the Sydney CBD for a client in the health sector.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will support in the delivery of the automation and infrastructure to support and enable teams to deliver products and services to customers at speed and scale. You will also be working on multiple projects, this role crosses and merges the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operational teams, keeping.
Skills needed to be successful in this role are:
- 4+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role
- Amazon Web Services experience with EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, API Gateway, Lambda
- Automation using AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Excellent knowledge in implementing end-to-end deployment pipelines including an understanding of DevSecOps principles, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, container platforms and system monitoring with sound knowledge of the infrastructure stack used to provide private and public cloud services.
- Experience in Linux, network, server and application status monitoring.
- Expert knowledge of code deployment tools and software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL, Containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in a regulated environment, medical devices would be an advantage.
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity as well as growth within the role and organization and an opportunity to advance your career.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you and you're looking for your next move.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018