A huge well known client of mine has a great opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join them on a 6 months contract based in Norwest. This contract is expected to run for between 1-2 years given the size of the project at hand.
My Client is seeking a Senior Developer who can adapt their skills to an infrastructure environment to improve agility and transform the way we work. Having refreshed our infrastructure we are moving to combine software deployment practices with infrastructure operations to vastly improve the reliability, security and rate of change through automation. Intent is to bring Infrastructure as Code (IaC) methodology to the edge at scale, we are looking to adopt DevOps practises and tools to achieve this goal.
Being an infrastructure role, we will support you in through training and expertise across the various Technology landscapes. Someone with an open mind who can create and demonstrate value, leading Conformity to new standards.
Key experience needed for this role:
- Experience in DevOps environments (experience in establishing this function favoured)
- Experience with building an Automation Framework and working knowledge of automation and orchestration platforms
- Experience with cloud environments and capabilities (GCP/Azure)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methods and setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Wintel enterprise application development and deploy at scale (MS)
- Docker, Kubernetes, containerisation
- IoT, rapid prototyping (multi-platform solutions)
- Data Analytics, ETL, SQL, unstructured data query
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and directions to ensure solutions will provide business with forward compatible, scalable and flexible solutions
This is an opportunity really not to be missed and if is of interest and you have the skill set required then I would be keen to speak with you.
Please apply today and I will give you a call to discuss the role further. For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018