Senior DevOps Architect, West Midlands, Initial 3 Month Contract:
My client is looking for a Senior DevOps Architect to join an existing piece of work.
The client has provided me with the below required experience/skills:
- Strong automation skills (I) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
- Strong experience on Cloud Technologies like (AWS, Azure etc.), especially from Infra Automation, CICD integrations and Release Management.
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations.
- Previous experience Architecting and implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
- Previous experience in setting up DevOps and CICD Processes, Release cycles etc.
- Should have strong understanding of Agile Processes, Procedures and related documentation.
- Should have prior experience in consulting in the above areas and guiding the implementations of DevOps processes and technologies.
- Expert skill in any of the following tools and systems: Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix/Windows environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python,Powershell.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and documentation skills
- Should have capability to estimate the Project or Work Package for DevOps Projects
- Proven team player with ability to work with multiple stake holders
- Growth Mindset
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales