A leading Australian Start-up is looking for A senior Data engineer to join their growing team. You would be working directly with the Principal Data engineer as well as the Head of Data.
What your day to day duties would look like:
- Working productively and managing timely your duties
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Working in SaaS environment working alongside with their development team
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Scripting experience in Python/Java is preferred
- Experience building data pipelines and data warehousing
- Worked with Aws and its tool e.g. EC2, Redshift
Good to have:
- Worked with Big data tools such as Hadoop and Spark
- Hands on experience in Data architecture such as CI/CD
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Flexible work environment
- Great CBD location !
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018