Senior Data Migration Specialist- FMCG Industry- Western Sydney
An exciting new opportunity with a leader in their industry, working for an Australian company on a 6 month contract, with potential for extension.
In This Role You Will
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain scalable database/datamart solutions and analytic tools/apps for our team
- Transition datasets from legacy products and external data sources to our Google Cloud Platform
- Oversee implementation in the team of new technologies and software engineering tools
- Develop data-set processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Perform collection, cleansing, merging and management of data from various sources across the business
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and enterprise practices
- Have a minimum of 5 years working experience as data migration/transformation/integration specialist
- Strong hands on ETL experience and strong SQL skills
- Great experience in Data Conversion/Migration Projects
- Strong experience with databases, DB queries, able to manipulate data & understand impacts on performance (SQL, Teradata, excel etc)
- Be a self motivator that has an end-to-end skill set, with a strong technical background as well as customer-centric approach
An exciting project working on innovative and forward thinking assignments.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Paulina, via applying for the position.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018