Senior Data Architect- Insurance- Sydney-
A leading insurer is looking for a talented Enterprise Data Architect to join their fast growing team. To be considered you will have a strong technical background having worked within the finance/insurance world.
As the role is related to a merger, experience with such projects would be highly preferable.
- As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will be integral to the delivery of client projects and the overall development of the Data
- Working as part of consultancy projects within our high-performing, collaborative teams
- Present data solutions and influence key stakeholders in our client groups
- Assist our clients to drive towards strategic architecture goals and objectives by enhancing the coherence, quality, security and availability of organisation's data assets, by developing their architecture roadmap
- A deep understanding of key technical developments in your area of expertise and the ability to explain what they mean for our clients
- Able to lead the definition of information and data models, data governance structures and processes
- Experience of working in complex environments across multiple business and technology domains
- Experienced in "bridging the gap" between functional and non functional teams
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018