Senior Corporate HSE Executive
About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting Corporate Senior HSE Executive to joint their Head office Corporate HSE Team.
About the job:
As the Senior Corporate HSE Executive you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Work with management to create HSE goals, priorities and key performance measures.
- Assist in implements health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines for the employees and department safety
- Interacts with services providers, contractors, suppliers, clients, and regulatory agencies to research and interpret standards, codes and regulations.
- Assists in development and implementation of systems and standards to facilitate the capturing and analysis of HSE statics.
- Assists management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements
- Develop HSE training packages. Schedule/coordinate and conduct site training.
- Provide guidance and training to supervisors on HSE programs, safety systems, incident reporting and investigations procedures.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in health, safety, environment, engineering or relevant subject is required.
- Good experience with corporate HSE scope of work include in strategic planning, developing the procedure and measurement plan.
- Have experience in developing ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Management System.
- At least having 3 years' experience in handling offshore project or in an oil and gas industries
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management. Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with multiple people at many levels and work as part of a team
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.