On behalf of an international and industry leading Construction Management Company I am currently looking for a Senior Contracts Specialist for a permanent opportunity in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Senior Contracts Specialist will represent the client but will be working with a larger team, working for one of the largest Contracting companies in the Kingdom.
The background of the Senior Contracts Specialist will have:
- 20- 25 + Years experience within the Construction Industry
- Highly experience in Contract administration related to large scale Construction Projects within Saudi Arabia (Not Oil & Gas)
- Background working with Main Contractors
- Preferably chartered but not essential, as the client is looking for experience firstly
- Claims, final accounts, negotiation, contract administration, reviewing and writing contract letters.
- Ability to work alone without supervision and ability to deal directly with the end client
- Experience working in Saudi Arabia on Construction projects is essential for this role
The type of projects the client works on, is large scale construction projects of all types including large scale building' s, heavy civil, infrastructure, airports and high value prestigious projects unique to the Kingdom.
The ideal start date is early in 2019 so the client is open to waiting notice periods required.
The package for this position is negotiable as finding the right candidate is the priority however as a guide, the client would be looking to pay between 14,000 - 17,000 USD per month as a total package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Contracts Specialist working with a leading and international client, serious about a new opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
If this would be something of interest, please get in touch with your latest CV if you haven't updated recently.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.