Are you a Senior Configuration Manager (Technical Release Manager) who wants to work for a large international organization in Eindhoven for at least 3 months?
We're hiring a Senior Configuration Manager / Technical Release Manager!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Active contribution and steering of all aspects of agile software development related to configuration, build and release management;
* Setting up and maintaining an efficient configuration, build, release and change management framework within a project;
* Define and improve the end-2-end release management process and general Software development flow: including internal and external release cycle / release cadence;
* Establish and maintain code line R&I plan according to targets set in Global SW plan and based on incoming content;
* Code line execution management, build and test automation process;
* The tool validation of the chosen CM tools;
* Suggesting improvements in retrospectives and making a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and process;
* Assess, Identify and drive competence development of yourself and the team in your domain.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Masters degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in product development, at least 2 years as software configuration manager;
* Deep knowledge of the following: Gradle, TFS, git, Jenkins, shell scripting, Xcode, groovy, docker, artifactory;
* Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model;
* Set of strong technical skills in configuration management (configuration items identification, version control, build management, release management, change management);
* Experience with multi-site software development from a configuration management perspective, build and test automation.
* Location: Eindhoven
Apply now for the role of Senior Configuration Manager and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.