Our client, a multinational E&P company is currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Completions Engineer to work on the planning and then operational stages of a new drilling campaign in Kurdistan.
Initially, you would be required to work in the London office for a period of 6-9 months. The work at this stage would involve well design & planning, tendering/contracting and Completions program writing.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Work Experience
1. Engineering degree.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Must have excellent writing skills.
4. IWCF or IADC Well Control. Drilling, Completion, Workover, Snubbing, etc preferred.
5. Fifteen plus years of Completion, Workover & Well Test experience.
6. Experience with high levels of H2S and CO2 would be a plus.
7. Significant experience with well testing and flaring sour gas a plus.
8. Major Operator experience as staff or consultant a plus.
9. Good leadership, writing, and communication skills both verbal and written.
10. Pragmatic proactive self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
11. Preferred completion and well test experience in Kurdistan.
12. Desire to build and maintain completion performance database to optimize drilling capability would be a plus.
13. Sensitivity working with different cultures and diverse backgrounds.
14. Service company experience would be a plus.
15. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Landmark Applications (StressCheck, Wellcat, other completion engineering applications, etc).
It is recommended to highlight your prior experience working with Completions in Kurdistan or the Middle East on your CV.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.