Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Senior Commissioning Engineer to work on a RO plant and Demin plant based in Saudi. This will be a 1 year extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 15 years minimum in OGC environment.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Higher National Certificate (or equivalent) in a primary Engineering discipline
- Proficient written and oral English language communication skills
The Senior Commissioning Engineer will be responsible for:
- liaising with installation/project engineers
- making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
- scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
- ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- creating and carrying out test procedures
- investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- writing reports and documentation
- providing technical support
- ensuring safe working conditions
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
The project is due to run for another 3 years and is ideally suited to a Senior Commissioning Engineer that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.