I currently have a fantastic Opportunity for a Senior Cloud engineer to join a client based towards Northwest location starting with 6 months contract that will extend.
These roles liaise with Business Customers, various IT departments and vendors. You will be responsible for ensuring that a program of work is delivered via a partner or Internal resources in the most cost effective and productive manner with the highest possible standard of quality.
The Infrastructure Engineers - Cloud Services, works with the teams, partners and vendors which Deliver cloud services across the business. The role provides technical leadership, Design and architecture expertise and support for the management of the IT infrastructure services.
Skills / Experience needed:
- Deep and recent hands on experience with Azure Cloud ideally at least 2 years (Essential)
- Microsoft Azure SME with recent experience in designing and implementing
- Strong Scripting and Automation skills (Powershell, Azure runbooks, ARM templates, CICD deployments etc
- Atleast 7 + years experience in Infrastrutcure and/or Development
- Deep Core Infrastructure technical Background including Windows and linux
- Infrastructure as code - strong cloud architecture experience
- At least 5 years' experience with dev / infrastructure background
- Application development background
- GCP - Google cloud experience
If this role is of Interest to you then please apply ASAP and i will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
For more information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018