Senior Clinical Data Manager (m/f)
Does your expertise lie in clinical data managment? And would you like to work for an innovative, flexible and fast-growing company, with a primary focus on the development of cancer therapies?
Duties & Responsibilities
Including but not limited to…
- implementation and supervision of data management activities within assigned clinical trials
- sponsor oversight to data management CRO's or external data providers
- monitoring and supervision of the set-up and maintenance of CDMS systems, eTools
- execute data quality checks
Required Qualifications & Experience
- min. 3 years experience in a clinical research environment (CRO, Biotech, Pharma)
- previous experience leading data management projects
- English is essential, German is a nice-to-have
- oncology exposure is a prerequisite
- experience using CDMS Systems
If this vacancy is of interest, please kindly submit your application including your updated CV. I will be in touch to discuss the vacancy and application process in more detail. Your profile will be handled confidentially!
Kimberley McCall | k.mccall(at)progressive.de | +49 (0) 89 5519 7808
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.