Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to work on a waste to energy project based in Bahrain. This will be a 6 months extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Chartered engineer.
- 15 years minimum in OGC environment.
- Experience in the water or engineering industry.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with client and other project team members.
- Excellent communication skills, including written work.
The Senior Civil Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing of water or schemes; clean water and sewage transfer systems and pumping systems.
- Budget management, financial performance and familiar with current industry best practice.
- Working knowledge of contract types and procurement options.
- Construction management and/or the site supervision of a contractor during construction.
- Leading a successful team of engineers.
The project is due to run for another 3 years and is ideally suited to a Senior Civil Engineer that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.