Senior Change Manager - Sydney - $1,150 Inc. super day rate - 3 Month Contract + extension - Education
My client is a large educational organisation that are looking to hire a Senior Change Manager to work across a large Digital Program. Please see the below details:
- Write Change Impact Assessments to provide clarity to stakeholders.
- Lead the development of stakeholder engagement, business implementation and training responses to address identified impacts.
- Review program communications and training to ensure it addresses identified impacts and meets stakeholder needs.
- Work on a large program of work and determining how this will impact other areas of the organisation - specifically within finance.
- Deliver Change Management Activities across the Program.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Change Manager and 3 years of experience as a Senior Change Manager.
- Previous experience working within the Education space.
- Previous exposure working on large programs of work involving senior stakeholders and consultants.
- Ability to start work as soon as possible, maximum of a 2 week notice period.
- Preferably worked as a Senior Change Manager within the Big 4 banks or Consultancy firms.
- Able to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for the role with an updated copy of your CV. If your skill set fits the role I will reach out to you to find out more about your current situation.
Alternatively, feel free to contact me directly on 02 9285 1065. If this position does not fit your current skill set, feel free to recommend a friend or colleague.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018