On behalf of my clients I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Change Manager. The role will be based in Perth CBD and is being offered as an initial 3 month contract however view of extension beyond this is highly likely.
As the Senior Change Manager you will be working with external clients to ensure they are fully engaged before, during and after project implementation. Your senior stakeholder experience will allow you to form relationships, assess business requirements and ensure appropriate Change Management methodology is implemented and adhered to.
A key element of the role is setting the strategy for external clients to accept the technological changes they will be going through. You will be nurturing external businesses and internal teams through the on boarding processes, the implementation phase and also the aftercare aspect.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Business change management experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience at CIO and board level is necessary
- A project management background prior to going in to Change Management would be ideal for this role.
- You will have been responsible for setting out strategy for business change and transformation.
- Experienced and confident with facilitating workshops.
- A varied industry knowledge is ideal for this position, government experience would be of particular interest.
- You must be highly focused on setting out the change methodology and gaining buy in from external clients and internal teams .
- Change management accreditation is a big plus.
If you would like to be considered for this role and have the aforementioned skills / experience please forward me a copy of your updated CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.