Are you in possession of excellent communication skills and is supplier management something that is right up your alley. Than we are looking for you in the role as a Senior Buyer Indirect Spend.
We are looking for a Senior Buyer Indirect Spend
As a Senior Buyer Indirect Spend, you will be responsible for developing the buying and implementation strategy within an international organisation. As a Senior Buyer Indirect Spend, you will be working in cross-functional teams in which supplier relationships are key.
The area where you will flourish
As a Senior Buyer Indirect Spend, you will be working in an international organisation in which you will report to the Purchasing Manager. In the role as Senior Buyer Indirect Spend, you will be working on the following tasks:
- Preparation of indirect spend budgets
- Responsible buying for indirect spend
- Develop and manage relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Advisory role in the yearly purchasing plan
- Enhance cost reduction strategies
- Understanding of total cost ownership
Perfect skills for the job
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- NEVI or equivalent degree
- Contract management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the purchasing of technical goods
- Excellent international communication and social skills
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems, preferably SAP and MS office
What is in return for your hard work?
- Market competitive salary
- 40 hour full-time week
- 8% holiday pay
- 13th month bonus
- Variable bonus
Where all the action takes place
You will be working in a challenging international environment within in a flat organisation. The location of the company is in the region of The Hague.
Are you interested in the function of Senior Buyer Indirect Spend? Do not hesitate and send your CV to Sebastiaan van Gulick via
For more information about this function or comparable functions, please call Sebastiaan van Gulick via 020-5305843