*** Senior Buyer - FREELANCE ***
I hope this email finds you well and that you are enjoying these first beautiful days of spring.
One of our pharmaceutical clients in northern Germany, is in need of an extra hand; thus looking for an Interims-Senior Buyer in order to support their exciting, yet challenging project.
By interest and free capacity, feel free to go over the following project details:
- Purchase materials, goods and installation services according to procurement procedures, guidelines and policies
- Execute tender management, including cost oversight, PO tracking, contract administration a.o. numerous key responsibilities tied to the overall purchasing life cycle
- Work side by side with multiple key teams (service providers, contractors, personnel a.o.)
- Manage procurement packages, including entire bidding and acquisition process
- Prepare and coordinate Bid documentation
Key required skills:
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in the field
- Experienced with BGB and VOB based construction contracts
- Fullfilled degree in Business Administration, Procurement Mgmt or similar
- Fluent in both English and German
- Pharmaceutical industry know-how of definite advantage
Duration: 9 months
Hiring condition: freelance
Volume: 0,8 - 1 FTE (home office negotiable)
If the interest arises on your behalf, you can gladly get in touch to ultimately discuss all other important details.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
My best regards from sunny Munich,
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Arnulfstr. 31, 80636 München, Deutschland