Senior Business Intelligence Consultant - Melbourne - 3 Month contract
Progressive Recruitment is currently working with one of our key clients in Melbourne and resourcing for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant. This is a greenfield project where you will be working with a team of business intelligence experts to produce a proof on concept.
The Business Intelligence Consultant will be working closely with the client to understand the business architecture and objectives, define the data and information architecture and investigate the suitable technologies. This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend and oversee the delivery phase of the project.
- Lead the discovery and analysis of the requirements
- Manage the solutions design and delivery
- Influence the Information Management solution
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their unique and relevant business challenges and opportunities, and earn credibility through successful delivery.
- Mentor peers and staff members where needed.
- 8+ years of experience with BI and Advanced Analytics
- Solid BI Architecture capability across data structure, design and modelling
- Significant experience using Microsoft BI Stack and Power BI
- A strong commercial understanding to facilitate client discussions (e.g. business value etc.)
- Comfortable with the varied delivery mechanisms such as Centre of Excellence, Offshoring, Agile etc.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to present confidently to clients
- Certification in related data technologies or tools is desirable
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please APPLY now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018