For one of my key clients we are looking for a senior Business Analyst SAP HR in Zuid-Holland.
This position reports to the Portfolio Manager and supports IT Business Partners. They typically are aligned to specific business functions or organisations. They are responsible for developing and maintaining a trusted business relationship driving the greatest possible business value from IT investments.
Specific areas of responsibility and influence include:
- Gathers and performs thorough analyses of all the information available.
- Maintains client relationship within client groups
- Works closely with clients, to quickly understand new requirements or problems, and then suggest a possible solution.
- Participates in solution design activities with client groups in a specific business area to create and to document the business requirements.
- Develops business cases, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints; develops cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and risks.
- Oversees and follows up enhancements and small projects implementation activities including development and testing; working with functional and technical developers to ensure business requirements are clear and development activities are on schedule.
- Develops test cases and performs testing to ensure requirements are met for system modifications or data extracts.
- Consults with the clients on appropriate change management activities to achieve organisational readiness for the implementation of changes.
- Demonstrates leadership by coordinating the requirements, specifications, and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Participates in development of short and long term plans.
Supports incident and problem management for assigned functional areas and clients groups in support of on-going operations ensuring compliance with stage gate and internal controls and the quarterly enhancement cycle process
Required experience, skills, professional attributes and qualities include the following:
- 10+ years of solutions and multiple domain experience with increasing levels of leadership responsibility in systems analysis, defining technical requirements, and performing high level design for complex solutions for SAP Human Resources/Payroll
- 10+ years of work experience in a roles that had a high level of client or end-user engagement with experience in both support and formal or informal leadership
- Experience supporting international payrolls such as UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
- 5+ years SAP experience
- Experience in configuration, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing enhancements and break fix solutions to SAP HR/Payroll/Time Management modules with very complex Payroll Schemes in support of production activities
- Experience in the application and testing of SAP notes and support packs.
- Knowledge of integration between Time Management, Payroll and FICO
- Experience in the Petrochemical Industry with strong business acumen
- Location: Zuid-Holland
- Duration: 12 months
- This position conducts business in more than 6 countries or in areas/communities that have strong, unique ethnic/cultural traditions. Domestic and international travel of 5 % is anticipated
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in related discipline with specialised leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education
If you are interested in this position please respond with your most updated CV
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.