One of my large Port Melbourne based clients are at the start of a large transformational program to consolidate the number of the systems and applications.
The role is going to have a heavy component of change management to manage stakeholders though the journey of the change.
The role is going to be an initial 6 month contract that is likely to extend for up to 3 years.
The experience that they are looking for is:
- Full stack software exposure (customer facing applications, UI/UX, backend platform)
- Worked in agile teams (as a BA in a Scrum/Kanban team)
- Experienced documenting processes around business and platform management functions
- Experience with organisational change management
- Experience running workshops to gather input and from a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, engage collaboratively and apply diplomacy where required.
- High level of competence with Confluence/Jira/Sharepoint/Visio
- Able to work with minimal supervision in an unstructured environment
- Proactive problem solver
- Team player
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018