I am currently recruiting for an exciting new permanent position with a leading logistics client based in Northampton with travel to different sites occasionally required.
This position is working for a well-known logistics company offering great benefits and opportunities to grow within the business.
As a Business Analyst, specialising in Logistics and Supply Chain, you will be joining an established and knowledge sharing diverse team with huge possibilities to develop yourself and be part of the latest projects in the industry. You will be working closely with internal customers and stakeholders and driving both local and transnational projects.
- 3-5 years+ business analysis experience
- Logistics, supply chain or distribution experience
- Logistics systems knowledge - WMS, TMS, OMS, etc
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access, Excel & VBA. With the ability to develop sophisticated applications for data manipulation & customer requirements using multiple data types & sources
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Requirements gathering
- Process mapping
- AS IS & TO BE
- Gap analysis
- Accurate documentation
If you are interested in learning more, I would like to discuss this role with you to gain a better understanding about your work experience and what you are looking for in a new role. Please apply with an updated CV and i will be in touch
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales