Expressions of Interest - Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain - Sydney CBD - 800 inc. super day rate - 6 month contract My client is a large Australian Supply Chain organisation that are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to assist with their current ERP program. Whilst this is a 6 month contract, the contract would have a high chance of extending beyond this based on their current project pipeline. Please see the below job description:
- Elicit requirements from a large variety of stakeholders ranging from technical staff, to Program Managers and Directors.
- Work within a large project services team and document requirements diplomatically.
- Report to relevant Project Manager whilst also working collaboratively with other Business Analysts.
- Navigate conversations with stakeholders and build relationships to assist in determining the most efficient and viable solution.
- At least five years' of experience working as a Business Analyst.
- At least three years' of experience working within the Supply Chain/Retail space.
- Preferably previous exposure to working on SAP based projects.
- Ability to engage with difficult stakeholders and pilot conversations in a diplomatic and personable manner.
If you are interested in the role, please apply via the relevant link with an updated copy of your CV or contact me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/ Otherwise, feel free to contact me on 02 9285 1065.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018