Senior Business Analyst - Education - 6 month contract + ext - Sydney CBD - 800 day rate inc. super
My client is one of Australia's leading education organisations and are currently engaged in a large Learning Experience Transformation Program that overlaps across many vertical business functions. As such, they are looking to take on a highly experienced and passionate Senior Business Analyst with a heavy focus on stakeholder engagement.
- Work within a clearly defined team and achieve set tasks within the specified timeframes - clear task boundaries.
- Engage passionately with difficult stakeholders to ensure that there is a clear line of communication and understanding between the business and tech staff.
- Report to team lead on occasion as operating in a self-managing environment.
- Deal with inconsistencies and sudden changes within the business by switching tasks and deliverables when necessary.
- +10 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- +10 years of experience working within the software development life cycle.
- Ability to self-manage tasks, remain self-accountable and be passionate to create tangible value within the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with difficult stakeholders.
- Previous experience working within the Education space and on Learning Management Systems (Canvas preferably).
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with an updated copy of your CV or connect with Matthew Robertson (myself) via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018