Senior Business Analyst - Sydney CBD - 700 day rate inc. super - Financial Crime - 6 Months + ext.
My client is an industry leading financial organisation that are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on a Financial Crime project.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and work with vendors to communicate scope and validate outputs.
- Perform data analysis and gathering tasks to develop technical and business requirements.
- Effectively communicate stakeholder requirements, managing any conflicts, issues and amendments to ensure clear line of communication between project staff and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of business analysis tools, process and methodologies and provide guidance when necessary.
- Write, amend and deliver documentation for operations and support team.
- +5 years of Business Analyst experience within the banking or financial service space.
- Experience within risk and compliance areas preferably with exposure to AML, Sanctions or Fraud.
- Experience working with retail banking platforms and product systems.
- Experienced with utilisation of agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
- Facilitation and execution of User Acceptance Testing and experience with data analysis and use of BI/reporting tools.
Desirable Job Requirements:
- Regulatory compliance project experience - within delivering AML functionality to include monitoring and reporting for TTR, IFTI, Transaction Monitoring, ECDD, Customer Screening and Sanctions Payments or other AML-related components.
This role has a strong probability of extending beyond the initial 6-month contract and is an opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading financial institutions within a growing space.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply with an updated copy of your CV or reach out to Matthew Robertson via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018