A leading innovative company is looking for a Back-End engineer to join their team. You will be working in a flat environment collaboratively with the CTO as well as the Head of Engineering, on a product based platform.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression as well as passionate about coding and working with the newest technologies.
What your day to day duties would look like:
- Working productively and managing timely your duties
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Heavily influencing solutions
- Being heavily involved in the formation of the team as well as designing
- A strong background in Core Java and building object orientated applications
- 2+ years' experience heavily working with complex web solutions
- API Gateway experience would be highly regarded
Good to have:
- Hands on experience in software architecture such as CI/CD
- Experience working with low levels of Java and data multi-threading
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Google Cloud platform.
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Flexible work environment
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018