Fantastic Opportunity for a Senior Application Support Specialist with a large worldwide client on a 6 months contract based in the Sydney CBD.
This client is huge in the world of client advisory and Consulting for their clients and a well know and established leader around the globe. Excellent communication skills are a must and the successful applicant will be a team player, self starter and able to motivate themselves to move quickly on assignments, productively working to schedule with minimal supervision.
The successful applicant will work within the Business Applications Enterprise team. As part of this team, they will assist with the analysis, diagnosis, documentation and communication of client support requests.
A proven track record in providing high quality and specialised application support for large or multi-country organisations is a requirement.
Essential skills needed for this role are:
- 5+ years recent experience in 2nd and 3rd high level Application Support
- 5+ years MSSQL Database support experience including Transact SQL
and SQL Server Administration
- Must have familiarity with Microsoft Applications (Gsuite, Gmail, Gdocs Gdrive etc )
- An understanding of business process flows in larger ERP systems
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and investigation skills
- Strong troubleshooting experience with MSSQL Server databases
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Highly regarded ERP platform experience i.e workday, salesforce etc (not essential)
Desirable skills :
- Experience in Finance or Accounting environments
- Experience with ServiceNow
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018