Pay rate: up to $80K yearly
Shift: M-F 8hr shifts 40hr work week
Work Location: Houston, TX
*Must be willing to work in North Houston
Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to work for one of the world's biggest oil and gas companies based in Houston, Texas. If you want to work for an amazing company with very quick progression and great benefits apply here. This company is one that is multinational with an annual revenue of over $ 20 billion per annum, they have facilities worldwide and are one of the front runners in their established industry.
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
Under general supervision, applies knowledge of the company's business systems, business processes and controls, including policies and procedures, relative to the location and department assigned.
- Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Performs activities involving complex accounting reports and accounting analyses with related spreadsheets and applications input.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers for complex accounting transactions.
- Reviews and monitors financial transactions for accuracy and timeliness.
- Researches and resolves complex accounting issues and transactions including related internal controls.
- Prepares, analyzes, and distributes financial results including variance explanations.
- Applies technical accounting skills.
- Use advanced functionality of common office environment and functional applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, and Hyperion.
- Participates in multifunctional teams and develops project management skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge in moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, company policy, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and financial applications, as well as intermediate levels of proficiency with industry and company acumen.
- University degree in Accounting.
- Three years of experience in accounting related roles.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting
- Professional accounting certification.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call 17134231636 today
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.