My client is looking for a Solution Architect to join the team on an initial 12 month contract based 15 minutes from Sydney's CBD.
About the role
The Security Solutions Architects are responsible for designing, governing, and assuring delivery of new security systems within the organisation's enterprise network. The role is also responsible for documenting and supporting any existing security solution initiatives.
- Provide consultancy for other solution architects by determining security requirements and subsequently ensuring appropriate security controls are included
- Prepare security standards, policies, and procedures
- Provide a mentoring and guidance for team members when necessary
- Contributes to development of customer focused change strategies, programs and initiatives.
What you can bring to this role
- Familiarity/experience with SABSA methodology
- Proven track record of security solutions being implemented
- Demonstrated experience in delivering solutions for; Data Protection, SIEM, ID and Access Management, Privileged Access Management and Industrial Control Systems Environments
- Experience working within service principles and frameworks including ITIL
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you next week for an early discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018