A key financial client of mine is currently looking for a Security Engineer to join their team on a 6 months contract based in Sydney CBD!
As a EUC Security Engineer, you will join the Devices and Desktop Technology team, which supports and enables our global activities by providing a global Digital Infrastructure platform. The team is currently engaged in several projects including enhanced mobility and BYOD, Windows 10, MacBook, and various business-driven projects.
This role requires close collaboration with cyber security and infrastructure teams. With your self-starter attitude and broad range of experience in the enterprise IT world, you will be responsible for design, implement and support security services across a wide range of platforms.
Key skills requirements
- Hands-on experience with windows engineering and administration
- Experience working with Windows Domain Group Policy, Microsoft SCCM and Mobile Devices Management solutions
- Scripting skills (Python, Powershell, etc.) are highly desirable
- Experience in implementing and supporting endpoint security solutions in large enterprise would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of MacOS, Android, IOS and other modern devices
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
If this role is of interest to you please apply and I will give you a call ASAP to discuss the role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018