- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- $800 day rate
You will work with a wide range of clientele and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to a broad spectrum of assignments within the cyber security market.
About the organisation
Our client is a fast growing multi-national organisation that are considered industry experts and an employer of choice within the security space.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide security consulting expertise to the organisation's customers; offering creative, relevant and commercially viable solutions.
- You will balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost
- Translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions
- Recognise and overcome ambiguity
- Create and recommend alternative solutions to meet security requirements
- You will evaluate security enforcing solutions from a business perspective
You will have demonstrable success in delivering security focused projects, an in-depth understanding of information security and expertise in one of the following areas:
- Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining cyber security roadmaps)
- Operational consulting (e.g. using the 27000 series or frameworks from sources such as ISF, NIST etc. to deliver security risk assessment, define security objectives and requirements, and produce organisational and technological policy and procedures)
- Audit services (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of security in organisations, architecture or configuration, assessing and advising on how to achieve compliance with significant standards and regulation such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA)
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Contract extension available (based on performance)
- Funded training for relevant industry education
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Sacha De Silva on 02 9285 1063 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018