For a client in Amsterdam I am urgently looking for a Security Analyst.
The client is open for a junior, medior and/or senior profile. You will not work directly in their SOC but you will be part of a team who works parallel to the Security Operation Center. This team is called the innovation team. One of the elements of your role is that you are responsible to build use cases, deliver them to the SOC and build controls in their Security information and event management.
- Bachelor degree in computer Science of similar area of study.
- At least two years of experience working as a Security Analyst or Security Specialist
- Experience with SIEM as SPLUNK, ArcSight or Qradar
- Extensive knowledge of how a SOC works
- CEH or OWASP certification is a big plus for testing the use cases
- Experience and knowledge of threat and vulnerability or identity related processes and technology
- CISSP and IOS 27K is preferable
- GIAC certifications
Hours: 40 hours a week duration/ a 40 hour week
Period: 12 months (with possible extension)
Rate: Market conform based on experience. If you are interested in this great opportunity to work in Amsterdam please send me your most recent CV in a Word document, please add your monthly salary indication and I will get in touch as soon as possible.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Apply now and click on the link or send your resume to Guy Masseurs via g.masseurs @ progressive-nl.com. If you want more information about this function or similar functions in IT, call Guy Masseurs at 020-530 5800