Do you have experience as a Security Analyst and are you ready for the next step in your career? Then read on, because we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Security Analyst at one of our successful key clients in The Hague. This company offers generous opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge further.
We're hiring a Security Analyst
As a Security Analyst you are responsible for analysing the security and integrity of information and networks of the client. You will perform risk analysis, test systems and processes and you will advise on optimizing the security environment.
How your potential will be optimised
As a Security Analyst you will protect the information of the company, of clients and also you will play an important role in improving the security policy. Specifically you will:
- take care of security incidents
- test and improve the security policy
- configure and improve security controls
- identify best practices and standards in the area of security
- advise regarding security issues
Do you like the sound of these responsibilities? Then check if you have a track record to fit into this role.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
We would love to hear from you if you recognize yourself in the following requirements, you have:
- a bachelor's degree or master's
- at least five years' experience in IT
- extensive knowledge of information security and risk management (CISSP, SANS, GIAC)
- experience with SIEM software (Arcsight, Qradar Fire eye, Splunk
- excellent understanding of the English or Dutch language
It is important to be flexible, analytical and results-driven. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then you are the Security Analyst we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
What you will get for your efforts
- annual salary between €60.000 and €65.000,-
- 37.75 hour work week
- professional growth
- excellent trainings opportunities
Where the magic happens
You will be working at a successful company in The Hague. Together with your team you will be responsible for optimizing the Information Security environment of the company. The company offers many opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge further.
Apply online or send your CV to Son Pham via s.pham @ progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Son Pham via 020 530 5800 or s.pham @ progressiverecruitment.com.