Are you an enthusiastic Search & Web Analyst with at least 5 years of experience in the combined fields of B2B/B2C?
A large international organization in Amsterdam is looking for a Search & Web Analyst for at least 6 months.
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Analyse how the sites perform against the target
- Use all available tools, data and research to do predictive analytics, provide insights and hypotheses and suggest improvements for both web platforms and running campaigns
- Identify root cause for performance fluctuations
- Identify patterns and trends relating to the campaign digital eco system
- Report and monitor important data (e.g. cross-selling)
The perfect match:
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Experience with translating numerical data into business insights
- Knowledge about the latest web analytics software, qualitative analysis tools, web developments and search engine rules
- Fluently in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge about and experience with Adobe Analytics, Ad-hoc, Amazon Vendor Central, DoubleClick (DCM/DS), Ad Works
Are you interested in the position of Search and Web Analyst? Apply now and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra (consultant at Progressive) on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.