The most customer focused website for weather forecasting, our interesting "re-startup" phase, inspiring vision of the future, a huge user base and brand awareness, room for creativity and "thinking big", working with the latest technologies, passionate and driven colleagues of 18 different nationalities, ownership and responsibility.
Who are you?
You are a driven, energetic Scrum master who is goal-oriented and has the ability to maintain focus and structure in your own work and that of others. With your positive attitude, you make sure that your scrum teams are empowered to perform in the best way.
Within the organization, you guard the scrum process and help to implement it further where needed: this means you are a true advocate for the scrum methodology.
Next to that, you:
- Have completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a full time Scrum master;
- Are experienced in coaching pragmatically according to Scrum and Kanban methodology;
- Have extensive knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Agile principles and practices;
- Have a proven track record in successfully implementing a Scrum process within an organization;
- Are a strong communicator in English, verbally and written;
- Have an empathic personality and experience in stakeholder management on different levels.
What will be your challenge?
You will guide the scrum teams (Web, Data and Mobile) to make sure that impediments are removed and performance can be optimized. The true challenge in this is that the teams will have to be protected from external factors and distractions, and that in our dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, no two days are the same.
Within our organization we work data driven, and therefore it is important that you regularly report statistics and progress towards our Head of Development. You have a lot of freedom in this role to make a real impact on the team and the progress they make. Being a part of the Development department, you have a direct peer who is the scrum master for the Zoover scrum teams, with whom you can discuss various topics and reflect on a regular basis.
What you can count on?
- Technical challenges and inspiring ambitions
- A company in a "re-startup" phase; you can make an impact on this transformation
- Non-corporate environment (around 90 colleagues), big brands and part of a listed company;
- Working within an international top team;
- Good training opportunities;
- A lot of freedom and responsibility;
- Office located at one of the hot spots in the center of Amsterdam;
Please provide your resume via m.keijzers @ progressiverecruitment.com and I will contact you asap.
Keywords: Keijzers, Amsterdam, PSPO, CSPO, SAFe, Agile Transformations, Digital Transformations, Agile, Scrum, Scaling,.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.