As a Scrum Master, you lead the delivery of a range of initiatives under the project process, facilitating daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives within the team. In this role you will additionally take responsibility for coaching on agile ways of working, and removing blockers to ensure the team are able to focus on delivery.
- Sprint progress and release co-ordination
- Product backlog, Sprint Backlog and Capacity Planning
- Knowledge Management
- Agile champion
What you can bring to this role
- Prior experience working within an agile delivery environment, and the ability to manage scrum teams of up to 12
- A background in regulatory projects or the utilities sector
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders
- Exposure to working with cloud-based software platforms
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent training and education opportunities
- Opportunity to work across a diverse range of sizeable projects
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact me on 02 9285 1057 for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018