Scrum Master - Finance - Capital Markets - 6 month contract + ext. - $1,050.00 day rate inc. super - Sydney CBD
Progressive Recruitment are working with a large financial organisation who are currently engaged in the initial phase of a regulatory project. As such, they are looking to on board a Scrum Master to work within this large program.
- Liaise with business and technology teams to monitor and resolve ongoing business and technical issues.
- Track iteration progress, ownership of obstacles and blockers to ensure iteration commitments are fulfilled.
- Manage and guide requirements, delivering required outcomes in an Agile environment.
- Engage with team and consistently manage goals and provide necessary feedback.
- Run daily sprints and associated Agile ceremonies.
- Certified Scrum Master with at least three years of experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Previously worked with the finance space (preferably within Capital Markets).
- Previous exposure to regulatory compliance projects within the finance domain.
- Previous experience with Enterprise Data Management - Golden Source.
- Previous experience with Market Data specifically with the financial markets space. (Preferable)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply with an updated copy of your CV or send me a copy via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/
Alternatively, my number is 02 9285 1065.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018