About the role
As a Scrum Master, you lead the delivery of a range of initiatives under the Kanban project process, facilitating daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives within the digital team. In this role you will additionally take responsibility for coaching on agile ways of working, and removing blockers to ensure the team are able to focus on delivery.
- Sprint progress and release co-ordination
- Product backlog, Sprint Backlog and Capacity Planning
- Knowledge Management
- Agile champion and advocate of automated testing
- Managing project documentation in Jira/Confluence
What you can bring to this role
- Prior experience in delivery agile projects and working as a scrum master within a digital environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Demonstrable technical ability and a working knowledge of software development
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent training and education opportunities
- Opportunity to work across a diverse range of sizeable projects
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV! To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018