As Scrum Master, you will work closely alongside the Head of Delivery and IT Project manager to deliver against a diverse range of business-critical projects in a timely manner. In this role you will apply your extensive experience in developing and applying Agile methodology to the delivery of quality software and services to the organisations customers and consumers. You will work collaboratively with Scrum teams to facilitate and manage key Agile rituals, in addition to coaching team members and escalating project risks and challenges as required.
What you can bring to this role
- Demonstrable experience working within an Agile environment, and using Agile performance metrics to drive continuous improvement and accountability
- Prior experience in the delivery of CRM applications, ideally MS Dynamics
- Scrum Master certification and experience in the development of user stories, backlog grooming, automated testing techniques and continuous integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to influence, negotiate and effectively translate between technical and non-technical business units
- Advanced organisational and planning skills and ability to work in a complex environment and adapt to shifting priorities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Australian organisation, able to offer you the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team on a range of challenging projects. If this sounds like something that may be of interest to you, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018